Pages

Welcome to Rescue Beagle USA.

This blog is dedicated to Lucky, my sweet little girl who passed away in her sleep peacefully on 12-14-12. Lucky was a lemon beagle and came to us as a "rescue" when she was about 3-years old. While she was initially scared, the poor thing was all of 20-lbs (and for her size that was severely under weight) with lots of love and snacks she became the best friend a person could ever have - please give a rescue beagle a second change!

Friday, December 14, 2012

The Passing of Lucky

I'm so very sorry to post that Lucky passed away in her sleep this morning. She was about 13-years old (as a rescue beagle, we never knew her exact age). So it's a sad day for me today. I will miss her companionship and love. I learned so much from her and will always be grateful to her.Lucky was an old soul with soulful eyes. She was such a blessing. Thank you Lucky for being my little dog, I love you and will miss you. I did my best to support you on your journey this time around. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment